Monday, November 7, 2011

Always start off your week strong!

Happy Monday! I just walked in from my training session and as I sit here and drink my protein shake while I type, I feel very grateful. I start of every morning in gratitude but this afternoon I'm really taking it in. Today I had an unbelievable day at the gym and I am just really thankful for it.

I try and stress to all my clients or friends I am helping to start your week off strong. Meaning, put a hardest workout in on Monday. By doing this it will give you momentum to push yourself through the week. If you don't believe me, I dare you to try it.

As a fitness fanatic and fitness professional training is part of my daily life. I understand that for most people it's not that easy. When you start making it a habit to get to the gym, say like brushing your teeth, it just becomes part of your routine.

Start your week of hard, push yourself today so that tomorrow will seem a bit easier. Start your week off strong and you will be surprised at the end of the week what you have accomplished. In any case, please make it a point to exercise and take care of yourself today.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
My cardio today was hardcore, make yours hardcore as well. Start off with a warm up for ten minutes, then the next ten minutes sprint your heart out, remember to take 30 second breaks for recovery, and when I say sprint, I'm meaning where the last ten seconds are DIFFICULT and almost make you stop!!!

*FOR MORE INFO*

Follow me: www.twitter.com/michellebetts4
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/michelllebettstoughlovemiami
Appearances: www.Mike@Esterman.com