Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get in the Gym

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween and didn't over indulge in candy. I had a ton of fun and celebrated on Sunday night. I can't believe it's already Weds. I have been incredibly busy today, training many clients in the morning. When I got to my personal session, I was feeling wiped out.

In the afternoon, I ate a healthy, small meal, did some computer work, and mustered up the energy to get myself to the gym. I repeat I was a feeling wiped out and tired.......but all I needed was to get in the gym and I was ready to go. I turned on my music and had a freakin fantastic session. I really pushed myself.

My point is: sometimes when your tired all it takes is to physically get to the gym. I was going to go light today with low impact work and I ended up doing a hardcore full body routine with interval training for cardio. All I needed was to physically place myself around the machines.

MAKE IT TO THE GYM TODAY....you won't be sorry.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Change up your cardio with intervals, you will burn more calories in less time. Find your "steady" where you can talk without it being to difficult and every other minute raise it to where you can't hold a conversation. Perform 5-10 intervals.

*for more info*

Become a fan: www.facebook.com/michellebettstoughlovemiami
Follow me: www.twitter.com/michellebetts4
Appearances: Mike@Esterman.com