Friday, February 3, 2012

Just Get There!

It's Friday, hope everyone has had a wonderful week. I have been extremely busy, which is a good thing. I went out last night in one of the beach cities near Hollywood. It was great to be with good friends and have some fun, however, today I wasn't feeling so well.

It's happened to all of us. You go out, maybe drink a little more than usual, or not get enough sleep, and you feel sluggish the next day. As I was driving to the gym for my workout, I seriously almost turned around. I did not feel like going, was going to take the day off.

I train 6 days a week, and Sunday being the Superbowl (I love football), is going to be my day off. So, I bucked up and got to the gym. Once I was there and started moving my body and listening to music, I got in my groove. I ended up having an EXTREMELY strong workout, and felt amazing after.

When you are tired or not feeling well, and are thinking about skipping your exercise, do whatever it takes to get you there. Once you get to the gym and start moving, you will start feeling better. I PROMISE. I am so glad I made it to the gym today, and so will you.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Keep a low calorie protein bar in your car, gym bag, purse, desk, etc. If you are in a jam and can't get a meal in, a protein bar will keep you from binging later on. Remember to strive for 5 small meals a day.