Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 is the year for results

Hi, and happy 2011. First I want to apologize for my long hiatus. I decided to take a small break from my blog before the new year. Due to personal family reasons the break got extended. Sometimes you just can't control setbacks and have to roll with them.

So, it's a new year, I hope you are all psyched and hopeful for 2011. My mantra for myself and my clients is "2011 is the year for results". Meaning, I am completely dedicated, and determined for all my clients to reach their goals and get the results they came to me in need for. Yes, I'm kicking it up a notch.

As for me, I am 100% positive that 2011 I will reach all of my goals that I set in Nov. If you just started reading, I made my vision and goal board on Nov. 11th, I wanted to be ahead.

2011 is my year for my results, this year love will find me in some form, and my career endeavors will explode........I just know it. So, come, join my mantra, make 2011 the year of your results and make your dreams come true.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Today, right now, please write down a specific fitness goal you would like to achieve in 2011. Place it somewhere you will see it everyday. At the end of the year, you will be amazed. I know this sounds cheesy but studies have shown this really does work.