Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If necessary, slow down

Good afternoon, today the weather in LA is really beautiful. Although the weather doesn't feel like winter, my health does. If you haven't guessed, yes, I've been sick.

I have a tendency to go, go, go. I guess I ran myself down, my allergies and a mild cold caught up to me. Basically my body made me slow down, very difficult for a fitness fanatic.

So, please, learn from my mistakes, although I am a COMPLETE ADVOCATE of working out and training your body, when you need a break please, take a break. If you train while your sick or under the weather, this will lower your immunity and make you worse.

For everyone who feels great, GET YOUR BODY MOVING TODAY!!!!!! 30-60 minutes of exercise, and keep your health up!!!!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
EAT BROCCOLI!!!!!!! This fabulous vegetable not only fights of cancer it is a fat burner as well. Strive for one serving a day, preferably steamed.