Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

Hi, for those of you who don't know, I went on a 2 month journey. I'm not at liberty to discuss details, but what I can say is that it challenged me in every way. I believe when you do things that challenge you the most, you get the best rewards. This stands true for my journey. I've changed and grown in ways I couldn't imagine, and because of it, I've never felt more confident, healthy, strong, and happy........life is fabulous!!!

So, I'm back, full speed, and ready to help all of you. While I was gone, let me just say, my fitness knowledge and skills were put to the test. I do not believe in ANY type of excuses. When you say, "there's no time"....sorry, I'm not buying it. My days were 12-16 hours long, I still woke up every morning to train. When you say "I don't have equipment"......... well, half the time I had the bare minimum of equipment, and I still got a good session in. It's pretty amazing how a small core board, a few rubber bands, a bench, and a set of hand weights can still get the job done. When you say, "there's nothing healthy on a menu"....sorry, your wrong. There is always a chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

It is my mission in life to help control the American Obesity epidemic. Please try and make small changes, and let's all get healthy.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
It's Tuesday, schedule 3 days of exercise this week. Even if all you do is just jump rope in the morning for 10 minutes. This can burn up to 120 calories, and you will have more energy throughout the day.