Friday, May 13, 2011

Go out and buy a bosu

Hi, before I start typing about the fabulous bosu, I need to let you all know about my delicious, healthy, dinner I ate last night. I was taken to, Sauce On Hampton, in Venice Beach. OMG this is now one of my new favorite restaurants. The food is super healthy and organic. My favorite part of my meal was the fabulous sweet potatoes.......they are cubed and roasted, and out of this world.....did I mention the meal was completely healthy!!!!!! If you live in the LA area please go and try my new find, you will not be sorry.

For all of you stay at home mom's, work-aholics, or non gym members: GO OUT AND INVEST IN A BOSU!!!! If you have been a regular reader, you know that I bought one in Dec., and love, love ,love it.

For my routine yesterday I used my bosu, and trained my full body. I hit every major muscle group.....all with one piece of equipment, that is relatively small. I am hardcore and I make EVERY session difficult. My body was hurting by nigh time and I was super soar this morning.

A complimentary CD is provided when you purchase a bosu, so there is no excuse not to use it. Just remember to run in place, jump rope, or perform jumping jacks for at least ten minutes beforehand. Cardio is essential in every routine to strenghten your heart and burn calories.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Add produce to every single meal. Every meal must contain a fruit or vegetable. They are full of disease-fighting vitamins and antioxidants that your body needs.