Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Visualize your fitness goals

Good morning! I've been up awhile training clients, doing well. I love when my clients listen to me and start seeing results, it makes my day. Last night while I was watching The Biggest Loser, I started thinking about my personal goals, and how many I've hit.

I live in LA and I listen to Tony Robbins frequently. I was listening to him daily, but now, with my schedule, it's just not possible. I am, "new age", and yes, I have a vision and goal board hidden behind a door in my home that I look at daily.

As I was watching the transformations of the final four contestants on, The Biggest Loser, it made me think of my goals. I took a look at my boards, and realized that I have hit 2 out of the 3 major goals for 2011. I don't want to share with you what they are, but come July you will see.

I know it sounds corny, but today start visualizing reaching your fitness goals. Take 5 minutes and see yourself on the scale at whatever weight you desire, envision passing through the finish line of a marathon, etc. I swear paired with hard work and determination, this stuff works!!!! I'm so excited to hit major goal number 3, and let me tell you, I'm working on it.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
We all know that blueberries, spinach, and acai berries are packed with antioxidants, but did you know that prunes, cloves, and peanuts are also. Start adding these to your weekly diet today, just be sure to control your portions.