Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ask For Help

I recently watched the film, Life As We Know It, starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel. There is a brilliant line in the film, it goes, "having somebody help you doesn't mean that you failed....it just means your not in it alone". This year I have been on an incredible journey, and on my journey I had to stop and take a real hard look at myself. I take pride on being strong and independent woman....but everyone needs a little help.

This year I have learned how to ask for help in certain areas in my life, and it feels great. This blog will be short, all I want you to get from it is: if you are struggling with some aspect of your health and fitness regimen, ask someone who loves you for help!!!! Shoot, send me an email, I'll get back to you, I'm a nurturer by nature, I love helping!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
I read an article recently on the effectiveness of abdominal machines and exercises, the standard crunch came in first place. Tonight before you go to bed do 25 standard crunches. Remember to keep your elbows out of your peripheral vision and vacuum all the air out of your stomach when you are at the top of the crunch.

*follow me on twitter for more tips*
www.twitter.com/michellebetts4