Thursday, September 1, 2011

Check your posture!

I can't believe it is already Sept. This year has flown bye. I have never felt stronger in my life, and I wish that for you too! I've kicked up my regimen for fall, and am hitting my marks, so to speak.

A soon to be client of mine had some questions for me today regarding at home training. I am all for working out at home. I think there are a ton of great DVDs out there to help you reach your fitness goals. I always tell people if you are going to train at home, be sure to check your posture.

Proper posture is a key ingredient to prevent injury. Not to mention to target the correct muscles in each sequence. What I told my client today is that if you are training at home, bring a mirror out and check your posture CONSTANTLY. The slightest off set can cause postural distortion or injury.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
When performing a standard bicep curl, your elbows should be by your sides and have no movement what so ever.

*follow me on twitter for more tips*
www.twitter.com/michellebetts4