Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Do me a favor and EAT!!!

This blog is going to be short and to the point. I am the smallest I have ever been, but weigh the same as I did a year ago. I have added muscle and lost inches. This was my personal fitness goal. I changed a lot in my health and fitness regimen, one thing that is essential for EVERY person's fitness goal, whatever it be, is to EAT!!!!

I am very small, people ask all the time if I eat, I find it actually insulting when this is asked to me. My response and what I want to share with all of you is that, "I AM CONSTANTLY EATING"!!!! Granted I eat small portions, that are healthy.....but I eat all the time. Every few hours I am noshing on something.

It is a fact if you eat small meals frequently throughout the day, starting with breakfast within 60 minutes of rising, it keeps your metabolism up. If you want to drop a some pounds, this little adjustment alone, with no exercise, will help, and you will see results. For the love of god, don't starve yourself and please EAT!!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Change doesn't happen in your comfort zone. Today, take your training up a notch. Whether it is increasing the speed on your cardio, adding heavier weights to your lifting, or adding another set to an exercise.