Friday, June 24, 2011

Find your inner strength

Hello, hope you all have had a fabulous week. I have no complaints. I've been a busy little bee.....but busy is good for me. After I trained a few clients this morning, it was time for my session, and let me tell you, I was a tired.

We all have an inner strength that we find deep within ourselves. This is why when you work with a personal trainer you see faster results. As a trainer it's my job to push you to find more strength. When you think you can't do another repetition....I make you do three.

Today while I was training, I found mine. I pushed myself so hard today, and when I was truly ready to quit, I added one more difficult exercise. I find my inner strength by talking to myself and visualizing. I might look a bit like a crazy person in the gym, but I don't care, I'm there to train.

Today while you are performing your fitness training, whatever that may be, when you are ready to quit, push yourself a little more. Find your inner strength and you'll feel great!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
It's Friday and for those of you who are going out, try and limit yourself to only two alcoholic bevereges. Drinking high volumes of alcohol is a sure way to put on the pounds. Alcohol is basically empty calories that add up. I drink red wine while I'm out because I drink red wine slowly, so I'll only have one or two glasses.