Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Give yourself little rewards

Just got in from training, today was legs........boy were they shaking. I have a busy day today, my gym time was a bit shorter. Even though I didn't spend as much time in the gym, I made the 40 minutes I did have count, that's what really matters. You don't need to spend hours upon hours in the gym everyday, just use the time wisely and really push yourself.

Last night I came across a great article in this months, Women's Health. It was on motivation. In the article it stated that people had higher motivation when they set a goal, reached it, and gave themselves a reward. It makes complete sense, and I follow that with all my goals.

Rewards can be big or small, but set one regarding your health and fitness today. How about make a goal that you go to the gym 3 times a week, every week of December. This will help keep the holiday pounds from piling, and give you a head start for feeling good in 2011. Set yourself a reward now. Say to yourself at the end of the month if I do this my rewards is............ This will motivate you to reach your goal!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
It is OK to eat chocolate. I have read numerous articles, and it's been featured on many health shows, that there are great health benefits to eating chocolate. The key is to eat dark, non processed chocolate, and to only eat a small portion (1-2 oz, or a small square).