Monday, November 29, 2010

Yoga, Yoga, Yoga, O'my

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and enjoyed yummy food with people you love. Last week I joined a new yoga studio right around the corner from where I live. I love Exhale, in Venice, but I rarely have time these days for the drive. As a new member of Yogaworks, your first week you can attend as many classes as you like. I took advantage of this and went 4 times throughout the week.

I have been a fan of yoga for years, I encourage all my clients, and everyone I know, to practice at least once a week. Now I know why. There is just something about yoga that centers me (and most people). I handled stress more easily, was more relaxed, and a co-worker at the night club I work at kept on telling me I was glowing (I took a late class right before work that evening).

There are many different kinds of yoga. Try as many as possible and see what you like. Classes are offered through most cable stations, meaning you don't even need to leave your home, you can watch and follow in your living room. There are also dvd's you can rent for free at your public library. If you want to live a more peaceful life, start practicing yoga today!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Physical activity is a huge mood improver, take a 20 minute walk during your lunch break and it will do wonders.