Thursday, October 13, 2011

Exercise gives you energy!

Hello, this blog is going to be short and sweet. I have had an incredibly busy week and I've been under some stress. I have not gotten the best of sleep this week. I am HUGE on sleeping 7-8 hours a night.

Sleep repairs your muscles, and keeps you looking young, just to name a few of the benefits. This week I've been really tired, not fatigued, tired. One of the most common reasons people tell me they don't exercise is because they are "too tired". I am here, as proof, to say that's a load of crap.

Although I was tired I still have made it to the gym everyday this week. After my training I HAVE MORE ENERGY!!!! This is no lie, I promise, when you are tired, not fatigued, start moving your body, it will give you more energy and you will feel better!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Don't take your vitamins with coffee or tea, the tanins in these will block absoption. Take your vitamins with water and wait ten minutes after you have drank coffee or tea.

*for more tips*
Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/michellebetts4
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/michellebettstoughlovemiami
For appearances: Mike@Esterman.com
Personal Training: www.michellebetts.com