Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Music

It's Weds. and most of us are halfway through our work week. I have one more client later this afternoon, then I will be relaxing. I hope you all have been training hard!

Today I want to blog about music. Something I always tell my clients and anyone I know is that when you are feeling tired, or unmotivated, put on some up beat music. I swear to you this works. Today, after I trained my first 2 clients, I was feeling it, very tired. I quickly put on some up beat music, and it motivated me for my training session.

I LOVE everything about music, it's a gift, and it's a gift that is relatively inexpensive. If you've ever taken a group fitness class, notice there is always music playing, as well as in most gyms. Next time you need some extra motivation, put on some up beat music to get you exercising.

If you are hearing impaired, turn on a music video and use the subtitle feature to give you the sense of beat.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Purchase a new song to get you moving. I suggest the new single out by, my cast mate and friend, Jei. Her single "Show me the Money" is on itunes for only $0.99. It's upbeat and fabulous!!!!

*for more tips*

Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/michellebetts4
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/michellebettstoughlovemiami
For appearances: Mike@Esterman.com

or

www.michellebetts.com