Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dedication

If you readers no me personally, you would know that I am currently obsessed with the HBO series, True Blood. It's my favorite program on TV, because of this, I am always on the lookout for interviews and articles on the show and it's cast.

This week actor, Joe Manganiello, who plays the character, Alcide, was interviewed on Access Hollywood. If you don't watch the show, this man has an UNBELIEVABLE body. He is completely ripped, I don't think a body could look any better. In his interview he shared some of his workout tips and what he does.

What struck me, and why I decided to write about his interview, is that he shared, for this role, that he spent every dollar he had, found one of the best trainers, and trained 2 times, 6 days a week. Talk about some serious dedication. He was willing to do whatever it took to meet his fitness goal. I am completely impressed.

Now, I know most of you out there don't have this high of a fitness goal. However, you still have a goal. Today make a dedication to yourself that you will reach this fitness goal. It's very hard to make changes and lead a healthy lifestyle, it takes a tremendous amount of time and dedication. I promise though, once you start, and you eventually reach your goal, you will feel amazing. START TODAY! I know you can do it!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Prevent late night binges by dividing your dinner into two seperate meals. Eat half of your portion of carbs, protein, and veggies at 7pm and the rest at 10pm, when you would normally have a snack.

*follow me on twitter for more tips*
www.twitter.com/michellebetts4