Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Take your aggressions out in the gym

Hi all, hope your having a good morning. I just walked in from training and I am feeling good. I recently found out someone I cared about had been lying to me. I have to let it be known that I HATE LIARS!!! Lying to me is the worst thing you can do, I'd rather hear the truth, even if it is something I don't want to hear, then a lie.

Instead of sitting by myself and wallowing, or binging on junk food and alcohol, which unfortunately is what most Americans do, I took my aggressions out in the gym. That's what I do when I'm stressed. Instead of doing something that is bad for my body, I turn it around, run on the treadmill like Forrest Gump.

After my intense running, I ALWAYS feel better. For one, endorphins make you feel good, but two, pushing my body gives me a high. It makes the stress go away, or at the very least, lessen. Next time you are stressed out, do something good for your body and exercise, I promise you will feel better.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
If you are starting to plateau with your strength training and are not ready to raise your weight, change the order you perform the exercises. An example would be if you usually start with your biceps, end with them instead.

*follow me on twitter for more tips*
www.twitter.com/michellebetts4