Thursday, September 22, 2011

Over-thinking

This blog is dedicated to all of the over-thinkers of the world. I can think things to death. My name is Michelle Betts, and I am an over-thinker. This is very common for artists, as an actress and fitness professional, I tend to be in my head.

The fabulous, good, wonderful, news is there is help for all of us. I am advanced in yoga and practice regularly. The hour and a half I spend in my yoga class is by far the most calm of my week. It is the one place where I can go, and completely shut down my mind, not to mention get a fantastic exercise session in.

I just got back from my yoga class, and I am calm, happy, and at peace. Now, I also practice meditation every morning which is great also, and I highly recommend. We live in a hectic, technology based world, and I know for me, quite time is needed. If you are on over-thinker, or need some form of stress release, I encourage you to take a yoga class and start meditating.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
When taking yoga, or stretching, always remember to breathe into the pose or stretch. As you breathe out, you should be able to stretch a tiny bit farther.

*for more tips follow me and become a fan*

www.twitter.com/michellebetts4
www.facebook.com/MichelleBettsToughLoveMiami

For appearances contact:
Mike@Esterman.com