Thursday, September 8, 2011

When you are overwhelmed, exercise!!!

Yesterday was a big day for me. It was announced that I am one of the cast members of VH1's Tough Love Miami airing this fall. Although I thought I was prepared, I realized yesterday that I wasn't. I saw mean, hurtful, and most of all, not true posts about the whole cast, including myself.

I am in no way, shape, or form, malicious. It's not my nature, I don't wish harm on anyone. I have a huge heart, so last night was really hard on me. WHAT DID I DO??????? I exercised!!!!

I have a fitness pole in my home, so I put on music and performed a pole routine that I have designed. I zoned out for about an hour and went to bed feeling wonderful. After I trained my clients, I did my daily "hour of power", it's a Tony Robbins technique, and now I am getting ready to go to yoga.

When you are feeling overwhelmed, stressed, hurt, etc. get up and exercise, whatever form. I PROMISE you will feel better and let some, if not all, of the stress go.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
BE KIND!!!

*follow me on twitter and become my fan on facebook*
www.twitter.com/michellebetts4
Michelle Betts Tough Love Miami Fan Page