Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Change

I read an article the other day regarding change. It stated how most Americans don't like change, try to avoid it at all costs. The article also stated that change was good for you in a many different ways in terms of your health. I thought about this for awhile, pondering my life.

This year with the help of Anthony Robbins programs, I have made major changes. Yes, change is scary, but living is also scary, the world is scary, life is simply scary. The thing with change is that it awakens you, helps you see things differently. Change helps you grow as a human being. I welcome change and say BRING IT ON!!!!! My life and the way I think and handle stress has completely changed for the better from a year ago, I'm so thankful for that.

Today while you are in the gym, I challenge you to change your regimen in one little way. Use a machine you never used before, take a class you've never tried, spend extra time stretching a body part that you don't stretch, etc. Feel it the next day and smile!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
In order to save those veggies right before they spoil, invest in a crock pot and make a soup. It will cook to perfection while you are at work, and you will have a healthy meal readily available throughout the week.