Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Year's Resolution

This morning as I was doing my morning ritual (hour of power), I started thinking about all my clients. I am pretty sure most of them will tell me next week how they over-ate and feel horrible about it. That's why I'm urging all of you to make a New Year's Resolution regarding your health and fitness and start it now!!!

Every year after the holidays I sit down and do goal setting for the following year. Well, on Tuesday November 9th (yes, I remember the date), I spent hours making my 2011 vision board, along with my goal board. I have both of these boards hung in my bedroom wall, they are the first thing I look at every morning. I feel good, I'm ahead for 2011, and I am positive it will be a good year for me.

Today make your fitness resolution/goal.....what you want out of 2011. This way you can stick with it through the Holiday season and not gain any of those pesky holiday pounds. I swear to you, it will keep you focused and on track for a positive 2011!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Sweat for 2.5 hours a week. You can break it up however you like (10 minutes of walking here, 60 minute pilates class there, etc.). This is the recommended allotment the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends. Even if you only get to the gym or fitness center 3 days a week, which consists of workouts under an hour, this is enough. You can do it, love yourself enough and make the time!!!