Monday, November 15, 2010

Do you brush your teeth?

I have been very frustrated lately. I constantly have people asking me for help, and I love giving it. When I follow up, I find most of the time that the person didn't take my advice. I have clients, friends, and family whom I train, and every week I hear the same sob story. They tell me they really want to lose weight and get healthy, but don't have time. You know what my response is? "Do you brush your teeth"?

It's a very simple question and everyone says, "of course". Well, that's how I feel about exercising. In order to be serious about getting healthy and changing your body, you have to start making diet and exercise a main priority, and part of your daily ritual. It has to be something you make time for and just do, like brushing your teeth.

It can be as simple as a twenty minute walk, or even waking up ten minutes earlier and jump roping.........you can even do this while you are still in your pajamas. Before you go to bed tonight look at your schedule for tomorrow and plan to get some form of exercise in. If you start making this a ritual, I promise you will start seeing results, and your health will improve. You will also make your personal trainer very happy.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Add servings of broccoli to your weekly diet. This fabulous vegetable not only is proven to burn fat, but it also is a cancer fighter.