Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friendship

Today has been a fantastic day. I have literally spent all day in gyms. I trained two clients back to back right when I woke up. I was feeling a bit tired, and realized I needed my daily dose of training. I went to the gym with a friend and had a blast.

I know this might sound redundant but if you are having trouble getting to the gym then call a friend to get you there. I typically train alone, and today it was different because I was with someone. The workout went faster, and I got to share time with someone I love.

The biggest reason people claim why they don't go to the gym or workout is due to time. Call a good friend today and make plans to help each other get healthy. There is no time like right now!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
When you decide to indulge (i.e. pasta, pizza,etc.), eat a salad and drink a big glass of water to fill up a little. You will eat a smaller portion of the treat and feel less guilty.