Thursday, September 30, 2010

Your health affects your loved ones

If you live in LA then you understand the heat wave we have been in. Yesterday I went hiking with one of my girlfriends and let me just say, it was much more difficult in the heat. I just got in from training and I am wiped out. Today I did intervals on the bike, followed with rubber band exercises, and ab work using a stability ball.

I went to the gym later than usual because I got sucked in to Dr. Phil's television topic. Today his show was centered around two women with anorexia, and it completely broke my heart. What struck me was how the anorexia destroyed the entire family. Parents fighting, siblings getting forgotten, and making rules for the disorder, were just a few of the points the family members shared.

If you are unhealthy, mentally or physically, please think about the people who love you and how it affects them. Watching someone you love fall apart is a horrible thing. Please seek out help, and try to make changes to become healthy for every one's sake.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
If you are going to a party or out to dinner, spoil your appetite by eating an apple or a handful of nuts. This way you won't be ravenous when the h'orderves or appetizers arrive.