Thursday, September 23, 2010

Meditation

Every day I make it a point to read bare minimum 2 journals on success. Some are long, some are short, but they all seem to have the same points. I read these daily to ingrain it in my head. A factor to success that most of these journals have in them that really sticks out to me is that you need to make time for yourself and practice meditation.

Today is Thursday and I will be attending yoga this evening. I practice yoga at least once a week. It's an hour and a half practice that is not only hard for me strength wise, (I get a good workout in), but it's a form of meditation. After yoga I always feel extremely centered and at piece. Most of the time it is simply the best part of my week.

If you've been reading my blog you also know I avidly practice Tony Robbin's programs, and I implement his "hour of power" every morning. In his hour of power you do many things, one in which meditate. Since I have added this to my daily routine, (Feb.), my stress level has gone down considerably. It's my time for me, and it has helped me tremendously.

There are many different classes, applications, and ways to meditate. Find a way that works for you and begin your journey of peace.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Power up your salad. The darker the green, the healthier the salad. If you love the crunch of iceberg then mix in some herbs. Basil, parsley, mint, and cilantro are loaded with antioxidants, like vitamin C.