Thursday, July 29, 2010

live, love, and learn

That's my motto for today. Live, love, and learn. That's pretty much life in general. I am feeling fantastic and I hope you are too! In the last six months I have gained so much clarity on what matters to me. I'm trying to take nothing for granted and live life to the fullest with the people I love.

After months of obsessing over the TRX strap system, I FINALLY used one with a partner yesterday. Can I just say I LOVE TRX!!!! It is amazing how many different exercises you can perform with just two straps. We did a full body circuit, and there were exercises that I do using balls, but with these straps I felt different muscles working.......it was fantastic. One of the greatest benefits to owning a TRX is that it's lightweight, you can take it anywhere, and mount it on any door. If you are a traveler, I highly suggest investing in one.

This morning I trained a friend of mine who is trying to prepare for a triathalon. Now that I am a fitness professional, it really made me feel good to work with someone. I loved every minute of it. I was able to use all the information that I have learned to help someone. I feel as though I have found one of my true purposes to life, something I was meant to do: help and serve, and it is the best feeling ever! I hope everyone reading this enjoys life, loves with an open heart, and learns from the mistakes made (mistakes are what helps shape us).

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
One 6 ounce container of nonfat, sugar free fruit yogurt makes for a healthy snack, however, the same amount of 2 percent Greek yogurt contains three times the filling protein (as much as a quarter cup of tuna) with just 112 calories. Instead of regular yogurt go for Greek!