Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Music

I am happy to say my bruised big toe is all better. I ran like a mad woman today. After my running exercise I used rubber bands, 2 different size balls, and a 12 lb. weight for my hamstrings and glutes (butt). I was really tired this morning, I had my final session with the dentist yesterday, my mouth was still hurting, so I waited util the late afternoon for my training, and it was great!

I recently got 2 new Cd's. Eminem's: Recovery, and Enrique Iglesias: Euphoria. These are two totally different artists in every kind of way, but both of these albums are fabulous. I'm a HUGE Eminem fan, yes he can be a bit extreme, but the man is a genius and I love love love his music. Recovery is his seventh CD, and in my opinion, it's his best. Seriously, every single song is so good. I was listening to it during my running, it helped me through the difficult parts of my routine.

What music inspires or drives you? What songs give you instant energy? Think about it, and tomorrow when your about to quit your workout, play one of them, and go those extra minutes. In a month those extra minutes sure add up!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
According to a recent study from Britain's Brunel University, people who listened to faster paced music while on the treadimill exercised for 15 percent longer than thos who didn't. Most single songs are relatively cheap on itunes. Treat yourself to a few new tunes and have a longer workout!