Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tony Robbins on NBC tonight!

Hello, hope you are all having a great day! I was having an off day yesterday and couldn't shake it. When I'm like that my rule is to call a friend who I know loves me and talk about it. I'm so glad I did because he told me that we are in a full moon cycle. When the earth experiences a full moon it changes the tides in the Ocean, well, our body is mainly made up of water, so it can disrupt human beings as well. After my conversation I went downstairs, did some endurance training on the bike for an hour, and I felt like me again.

So, I feel like a child before Christmas. My hero of all heroes, Tony Robbins', new show premieres tonight on NBC. I can't explain how this man has made a dramatic change in my life. I've been a fan of his for years, I started one of his programs again in Feb. I just keep going through it over and over, so, everyday I have a CD I get to listen to. Well, last week I reviewed all of the goals I have achieved since Feb. and I was amazed. His stuff does work, I promise to you. He has helped inspire me to change my life, help others, and feel good.

Now, there are many people who aren't into that stuff, and that's OK, it's your choice, and I respect it. However, for those of you readers out there who are looking to improve your quality of life and relationships......... I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO WATCH HIS SHOW TONIGHT!!!!! C'mon what can it hurt, it's totally free, if your not inspired then all you did was waste a little time in front of the television. I'm pretty sure you'll be inspired though, and while your watching why don't you do some crunches in between commercial breaks, or grab a ball and squeeze it in between your thighs while sitting on your couch.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Before you go out to dinner or to a party eat an apple or a portion of nuts. If you do this you will be less likely to over eat and be glutenous.