Monday, July 12, 2010

Yay for Spain, my blood!!!

I really hope all of you watched the 2010 World Cup yesterday. If you didn't, Spain won the tournament. It is the first ever win for Spain, my ancestors from my mothers side are from Spain, so it was special to me.

I really loved watching the World Cup this year. Think about it, every four years international teams with men from all over the world fight over a ball. It is fascinating. They do whatever it takes: slide, headbutt, kick, etc. It is so hot, not to mention the training these men do.

I've never enjoyed playing soccer, I am not a contact sport girl, but I can sure appreciate it. It takes an incredible amount of endurance, speed, and agility. If you are looking for a fabulous way to tone your body, I encourage you to join a team.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
If you are anemic and having trouble absorbing iron, take your iron pill with 4-5 grape tomatoes. It has all the nutrients your body needs to absorb iron. This was told to me by a Dr. I am iron deficient and when I started doing this my iron went up drastically. Especially while woman are menstruating extra iron is needed.