Monday, August 16, 2010

Instant Energy

If you have been following my blog recently, you would know that the last week my energy level has been lower than normal. The human body is so complicated, sometimes this just happens. Last night I got a decent nights sleep, but I still didn't want to get up this morning, until I made a phone call.

Today is one of my very best friend in the whole world's birthday. As soon as I opened my eyes I turned on my cell phone (I turn mine off while I sleep), and left her a voicemail. I then rolled over and went back to bed. A little while later she called me back.

After our phone conversation I felt like superwoman. My best friend gave me so much energy.........just by hearing her voice. She's very special and has always been able to have that affect on me. I then did my hour of power and hit the gym. I had a phenomenal training session, and I have gotten a ton of stuff done today.

Tonight, before you go to bed take a moment and make a list of all the positive people that lift you up. Physically write it down and keep it in a safe place. Next time you need a little pick me up look at your list and make a phone call. You will be surprised how a little bit of love can boost your energy. Enjoy the evening!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, alway's love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
A fast and easy way to get a pick me up that is healthier than a cup of coffee is wheat grass. Instead of sipping that cup of Joe, go to a smoothie shop for a shot of wheat grass. You can even by organic dried wheat grass at a health food store. I keep mine in my refrigerator and mix it with my daily protein shake.