Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Try training with a friend

It was a hot day in Hollywood. Hot here is in the eighties, it was a gorgeous day. Now it's evening and starting to cool down. I'm going out with some friends for dinner tonight, so I'm going to relax a bit and read.

This morning I really enjoyed training. A girl whom I bartend with drove over and we trained together. I love sharing my routines with people, it completely makes me happy. I typically train by myself, and what I noticed today was that with a friend, it didn't seem so long.

During our training session we started out with 25 minutes of cardio, then we performed 3 circuits consisting of full body strength training. I don't know if I was just so happy to have a friend over, or to teach and share........whatever the reason I swear to you, the time flew.

Sometimes having someone to talk with or just having a physical body with you is all you need. This week call a friend whom you want to spend some time with and schedule a gym session. You will not only build a quality friendship, but it will also help push you and distract you from looking at the clock.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
If you have cut out soda (please do so), and our missing the fizz, a great drink to try is Kombucha. Kombucha is a chinese tea that supports: digestion, metabolism, immune system, apptetite control, weight control, liver function, body alkalinity, anti-aging, cell integrity, and healthy skin and hair. I drink a serving of the multi-green Kombucha every day to get the algea, spirulina, and chlorella....it also keeps me from craving soda.