Saturday, August 28, 2010

Off to the Caribbean

Sorry I haven't written that much this week. When I say I've had horrendous allergies.......... it's an understatement. I had a boudoir photo shoot Weds. and that took every bit of energy in me. I'm finally feeling better.

I just came from the gym, today I focused on my glutes and hamstrings with some ab work (I perform ab work every training session). I spend a full training session focusing on these two body parts because that is my "problem area", so to speak. You know, the place that you need to constantly be cautious of......make sure there is no jiggle and if there is wipe it out as soon as possible.

I leave for my vacation to the Caribbean in a few hours! I can't express how excited I am. I rarely take vacations like this, I am changing that aspect of my life. I'm going with one of my dearest girlfriends and we are going to relax and enjoy life. What I have noticed since we purchased our package is that when things would normally bother me, I would think to myself, "whatever, I'm going on vacation in xxxx amount of days". I think going away really does something for your mood and energy. If you can afford it, please plan a vacation with someone you love. I am certain that I will come home from this trip re-charged and ready to take on LA. There is a beautiful fitness center in the resort, so I will be training every day, I will try to write at least one blog.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Start planning a vacation today! If you can't afford an elaborate vacation, then plan a special day trip with someone you love, it does wonders!!!