Friday, May 14, 2010

Ask yourself "why"?

I am getting down to the nitty gritty with my lessons. I've been very diligent with my study schedule, and I'm almost done. With so much information I get overwhelmed at times, but I'm dealing with it. I can't wait to become certified!

My lesson yesterday was on behavior modification, I found it extremely helpful and interesting. While your training, or starting a fitness regimen, you must first see your vision, or clarify what outcome you want. A very simple way to achieving this is to ask yourself "why"? Don't just ask it once, keep asking yourself. An example would be if you want to lose weight.....why? Is it to gain energy, for health purposes, to physically look better, etc......seriously ask yourself why a few times?

It's so beneficial to truly know what result you want. Once you can clarify specifically what you want, you know where to begin and can start attaining it. Find your vision and go for it!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
This is a delicous snack that was featured in Shape magazine last month. It gives you protein, fiber, sugar (good sugar), and carbohydrates. It's a perfect combination that will keep you feeling full. A peanut butter banana sandwich. Take 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter, and a banana.... make a sandwich and enjoy! It's sooooooooo yummy!!!!