Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The biggest loser

Another season was put to rest last night of the hit t.v. show, The Biggest Loser. I absolutely love this show. When I see an obese person it really hurts and bothers me, I want to help them immediately. For this reason I never tuned in, until recently, and it's now one of my favorite shows that I will not miss.

Last night the winner, Michael, whom I rooted for all season, received the title. We can all learn from him, and all the other contestants. This man weighed over 500 lbs, and found it in him to compete and win. He lost over 250 lbs in such a short time. 250lbs!!!!!!!! That is truly remarkable.

Think about it, this man weighing over 500lbs took his shirt off on national television, told the world he needed help, and cried. I can't even imagine how scared he must have been, but he wanted something so bad that he did it. Could you do that?

In the end, he shed over 250lbs, won $250,000, and finished a marathon. What a special and amazing human being. Evaluate yourself, what are you afraid to do? What are your fitness goals? Is there something in your life that isn't working and needs to be changed? Think of Michael, the heaviest man to ever compete in the show. Draw from his enormous courage and strength, ask for help, and start making the change. I know every single one of you can do it!!! C'mon reach for those stars!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
If it is your cheat day, remember you can have 1 cheat day a week, make sure your indulgence is worth it. Please, if your going to have pizza, cookies, etc. make sure it's your most favorite and it tastes absolutely amazing. If an indulgence is just OK, don't put it in your body, think about the calories you will have to burn. Make sure you positively are in heaven and LOVE LOVE LOVE it, if not, put it down!!!