Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco De Mayo

This morning I woke up really early and couldn't believe that it's Cinco De Mayo. Where did the first 4 months of the year go? I remember bringing in the new year like it was yesterday. It has lead me to ask how you are doing with your fitness goals? Summer and beach season will be here before you know it.

Just think of me as a little birdie,(possibly annoying), in your ear. Has procrastination got the best of you? Do you still think you don't have enough time? Is there just not enough energy in you? Well, I'm here to prove you wrong, and remind you that there is still 8 months left in this year.

You can still achieve your fitness goals by 2011. I beg and plead that you take one small action today for achieving your goal........do it......right now......I dare you!!!!!! Even if your at work, get up and drink a big glass of water, that's a start. Look up gyms on the Internet, call a friend to schedule a walk or hike, just do something! I swear it will help you in so many ways!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
While celebrating Cinco De Mayo, instead of a sugary/salty margarita have a light beer or a glass of wine. Pass on the chips and salsa, order grilled fajitas. You can still celebrate and keep your calories normal.