Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Start talking

Good afternoon! Yesterday my whole day was about fitness. I went on a really long hike with one of my best friends. The weather in LA wasn't that great but we hiked regardless and it was fabulous! I love Christine dearly. Next was yoga. Ben unfortunately was unable to attend, but I went anyways and had a phenomenal practice. I swear yoga does wonders for me.

After Yoga I met with a trainer who is helping me prepare for my certification test/final..... which leads me to my topic today regarding talking. I met this man randomly, he asked me where I worked out and that lead to training. He's a NASM trainer, who runs a gym in Marina Del Rey, and teaches bootcamp. This man is a wealth of information......he is helping me tremendously and it all came through talking, asking questions.

For some of you this may be a bit difficult, but it really helps. Put yourself out there, you have know idea what you could learn....or who you could meet. In your gym please, ask the employees questions and start talking. It's a way to get your brain going which in return could motivate you to start moving!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Please do not ingest anything that has high fructose corn syrup in it. High fructose syrup is HORRIBLE for you. Start reading your labels and know what you are putting in your body.