Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do something you've been putting off

I had a really good day yesterday, I did a 30 minute leg/butt routine with rubber bands, a small ball, and weights. Later, I went and completely cleared my mind with yoga. I'm a member of Exhale, in Venice, it's literally right in front of the beach. I love when I drive into town and see the beautiful ocean. I left earlier yesterday so I could spend sometime by myself at the beach. That, along with my yoga practice was exactly what I needed, I was completely at peace.

I just got in from the gym, and I had an unbelievable workout. I bought Eminem's new CD yesterday (I'm a huge fan), it is fabulous! I listened to it during my training and his new beats gave me so much energy. I did my sprinting, followed by a full body routine. I thoroughly love and enjoy his music.

Today I am going to the dentist. I can't express how much I HATE HATE HATE going to the dentist. I have been putting this off for quite some time. I go see all my other Dr.'s no problem, but I really dislike going to the dentist.

Today, examine your fitness goals.......what have you been putting off? What exercises or routine is really difficult that you find to hard to complete or start? I challenge you to get over this hurdle, and just do it!!!! I know at the end of the day, I will feel really good knowing I bucked up and got my teeth taken care of.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
When you are craving a burger and fries, try this substitute: A healthy turkey burger on Ezekiel bread or a whole wheat bun, (or no bread),along with baked sweet potato fries. This is a guilt free way to get your burger fix. Remember, when purchasing ground turkey read the packaging and make sure the meat is 90 percent lean and contains fewer than 5 grams of saturated fat. Some ground turkey contains dark meat and skin, which can make them high in saturated fat and calories.