Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Losing it With Jillian

Good evening, hope you all had a great day! My training today was double hard. I performed the sprinting technique that a trainer trained me at last week. It kicks your butt, burns so many calories, and works your legs like no other. After sprinting I did a circuit for my arms. Remember, my arms are my weakest body part so I used an incredible amount of energy today. I also did the circuit three times. I love that I'm gaining strength in my arms.

Did you check out my favorite lady, Jillian Michaels, new show last night? For those of you who don't know, I'm a huge fan of Jillian Michaels. I think she's incredible and a gifted human being. Jillian Michaels and Anthony Robbins are my ultimate heroes. I love that these two human beings mission in life is to help people.

Anyways, Jillians new show is fantastic. She moves in with a family for a week to try and change their lives. It's not just about fitness, granted, she takes these families to the gym, but there's much more to it. She finds the root of the problem with these families, and helps them make life changes along with building fitness regimens. The show is extremely inspirational, I encourage anyone struggling with their weight to tune in.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Eat a few bananas a week for your muscles. Bananas are full of potassium and help reduce cramping.