Sunday, March 21, 2010

Get Your Sweat On

I had an appointment early this morning and ran into a neighbor in the elevator. He was heading to the dry sauna which inspired me to get my sweat on. Today's work out was hardcore cardio, I cycled 13.62 miles, a little longer than last week. Before I hurt my ankle I was up to 22 miles, so I'm happy to be back on track.

After my long ride I headed for the sauna. I love the dry sauna. It feels so good to just let your pores open and sweat, sweat, sweat. When I'm in the sauna I like to meditate and visualize, which goes hand and hand with the heat and relaxes me. Now I'm ready to plan out next week and enjoy the evening. A little tip for women: if you use the dry sauna wrap your hair tightly in a towel to avoid heat damage.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
When you sweat heavily you need to rehydrate your body. A natural way to rehydrate is by drinking coconut water (not milk). It tastes sweet and is full of potassium. My favorite brand is ONE, it's so yummy!