Friday, March 12, 2010

How this started!

Hi,

I hope this blog reaches tons of people and helps give you the extra motivation to start moving your body. Seriously, I always tell people as long as you are making an effort to get up and move your body you will see some kind of result. I became dedicated to fitness after a very difficult breakup over 6 years ago.....who would have thought that a breakup would better my life and help me find personal fulfillment???????? I didn't know it then but soon realized I have a true passion for health and fitness.

I'm an actress living in LA so health and fitness go hand and hand for what I want to do in life, that's why I'm such a fanatic but I found that I'm REALLY good at the discipline side of it. You work hard and see results....it's a great feeling. I constantly run around LA in my gym attire and get stopped at least once a day with questions regarding what I do....that's why I've decided to start this blog, I'd like to give back and share what has worked for me, and help motivate people to strive to reach their fitness goals.

Some of my posts will regard eating habits, vitamins, workout strategies, new classes I'm trying, etc. I'm basically just going to say what I feel and hope that some piece of my lifestyle reaches you. I'm not a Dr. or any type of medical expert in this field, all I can say is that I've been a size 0 with low body fat for 5 years, and I eat all the time. I am strongly AGAINST diet pills, and I have managed to stay this fit by working out, eating healthy, and taking natural supplements. Thank you for reading and remember no matter what shape or size you are always love yourself!!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Always try and strive for 6-8 hours of sleep, it not only regenerates all your cells and is better for you mentally, your muscles need it for recovery!!!!