Monday, March 29, 2010

Procrastination

It's a new week, hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend was difficult, but I'm using it to strenghten me. So, I have really good news. Today I started the process of becoming N.A.S.M (national academy of sports medicine), certified for personal training. I'm really excited for this, I can't wait for all the information I will be learning. I'll have lots to share!!!

That's why I wanted to talk about procrastination. Man, it gets the best of us. Do you know that I have put off becoming certified for about 3.5 years!!!!! Can you believe this, what is wrong with me??? I've thought about it every day, and 3.5 years have gone bye. So I made the decision to just do it and I feel really good.

It's difficult to start new projects, all kinds of scary feelings come to surface. I know the hardest part to living a healthy lifestyle is just simply starting it. If you want to do something please I beg you today to start it. Take some small step towards it, don't let 3.5 years go bye. I wish you all a lovely week!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
This might be extremely difficult but if you really want to drop some pounds, cut out all soda.....yes even diet. Soda is REALLY bad for you, if you drink a good amount of soda and cut it out, you will loose weight.