Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Take a challenge

Wow, I just walked in from the gym. Today I worked on my arms. I wrote a previous day that my arms are my weakest body muscle, boy do I hurt. I'm up to 12lb dumbbells and man getting to 15lbs is incredibly difficult. Who would have thought 3lbs would make such a difference.

That's why I wanted to talk about challenges. I personally am taking the challenge to move up to 15lbs. I'm trying to be realistic about this goal, but I WILL achieve it. I think for starters I'm going to do 25 push ups every morning to help build the muscles. If that doesn't work I'll try something else, bottom line....I will eventually get there.

I encourage you to challenge yourself. It can be small or large. Maybe today spend an extra 5 minutes on a cardio machine. Or walk 1/2 a mile longer. Challenge yourself.....you can do it!!!! I believe in you!!!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

TIP OF THE DAY:
This is a feel good tip. If your low on energy, in a down mood, or need a motivator to get you up and moving, put on a happy fast paced song......I SWEAR this works. One of my personal favorites is: Pocket Full Of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield.