Thursday, March 18, 2010

Honesty

I just finished a great workout (back and shoulders), and I was thinking about a conversation I had last night with my boyfriend. I am very lucky, I have an AMAZING boyfriend, one of his best qualities is that he is honest, tells the truth all the time, I can trust him which is huge for me (I have trust issues). Anyways, got me thinking and wanted to ask you these questions:

How honest are you with yourself? Why do you want to get healthy, lose weight, etc.,? Why haven't you started?

Sit down by yourself and be honest, take out a piece of paper and write it down. DO IT NOW!!!!! After you answer, make a realistic goal and decide to take some small action toward it today. Tell yourself you are going to do this and believe it, I believe you can!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!! We all know we should do this. It astounds me that people don't drink 8 glasses or more a day. If you drink a lot of water it cleans you inside and out, yes, you will be making trips to the restroom but this will energize you. It keeps your skin looking good, increases digestion, cleans your whole body, etc. If you start drinking a ton of water a day this alone will get you to start loosing weight.