Monday, March 15, 2010

listen to your body

Hi, so I woke up early today, did my morning rituals, put on my gym clothes and sat on my couch. My whole freakin body hurts and I'm really tired. I pushed myself really hard 6 days last week. I weight train 4 days a week, different body parts (arms, legs, butt, back), I work on my abs all 4 days. Usually I workout my arms on Monday. My arms are the weakest part of my body, it's really difficult for me to gain muscle in my arms, so I like to get it out of the way early on in the week. I was mustering up energy when I closed my eyes and listened to my body. In order to get a maximum workout for my arms I knew did not have the energy. Also, because I was fatigue I could risk injury. So I thought what else can I do??????......I picked up the phone and called one of my best friends Christine, she's picking me up in an hour to go hiking. How fun, get some exercise in and have bonding time with someone I love. Happy Monday, exercise in some way today!!!!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
If you eat eggs (my sister's favorite food, she loves em)in the morning it will decrease your appetite and you will eat less throughout the day!!!!