Friday, March 19, 2010

I Love Shoes

Hi, happy Friday! I've had a great week. I'm in a really good mood, just walked in from the gym, today I worked on my legs. I get more excited to workout this body part than any other. Don't laugh, but I get super excited because of my true love for shoes.......I know this sounds insane.... but it's true.

I'm a girly girl, and I absolutely LOVE shoes. Honestly, the feeling of wearing a beautiful pair of heels is so incredible. At times I'll even walk around my apartment, by myself, in my heels, just to feel good. My ankle is capable these days for heels, which really pushes me to work hard on my legs. It's been a great motivator.

So, when you think about working out, try and look for other reasons. Maybe you have a tattoo on your arm and you show it off so you want your arms to look good....I don't know just try and get creative, think of something! Find ways to drive you to start moving your body. Have a great weekend!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
This is an exercise that kept my legs in shape when I fractured my ankle and couldn't walk for 2 1/2 months. Take a small ball (you can get one at Target for $3.99), while your sitting down put it in between your thighs squeeze and hold for 2 seconds, release and do 3 sets of 12. You can even do this while watching your favorite TV show, NO EXCUSES!!!