Tuesday, March 16, 2010

scheduleing

Hi, can I just say I am so happy I went on a hike yesterday. I'm very fortunate to live in LA, the weather here is unbelievable. It was such a beautiful day and I got to catch up with Christine. Also, I just got back from the gym and my arms are shaking.....I LOVE THAT!!!! There is no way I could have pushed myself yesterday the way I did today.

So, it's Tuesday one of my favorite days of the week. I get really excited about Tuesday's because I drive to Venice and practice yoga with one of my best friends Ben. He lives in Hermossa Beach, I live in Hollywood so we meet, have a great yoga practice, and then get dinner and catch up.......it's the best evening. We also invite others to join so if you are in the LA area you are welcome to come! My point is that I schedule it every week with him, it's something I just know I'm doing and look forward to.

I schedule all my workouts. On Sunday evening I try and plan out my workout week. Yes, things can come up, however, if you make a mental note of when your going to exercise your mind focuses on it and it usually gets done. It REALLY works for me. Schedule some type of date with your best friend and exercise together....even if it's just a long walk. You'll have something to look forward to, and be excited for.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
This cost no money and you can do this in your own home. Summer is coming, tank top season is approaching. To tone the back of your arms here is an exercise. Tricep Dips: Take a stable chair and hold yourself up with your arms (like your sitting on it) your butt and back are almost touching the chair, sit up tall with your legs slightly bent toes up, bend your arms down as you dip for 2 seconds breathing in and then lift up for 1 second breathing out. Do 3 sets of 12, you should feel it the next day....i know I will tomorrow :)