Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've been shocked

Hi there, today my weight training was butt day. I had to change my routine up a bit, I noticed the past few weeks I wasn't as sore as need be. When I weight train I do 5 exercises per muscle, 2 or 3 sets. So I changed it up and tomorrow I will definitely feel it.

Been dealing with quite a bit of stress lately, it happens, I accept it, however today I did something new to try and shake me out of it. After weight training I went swimming. I'm not a big water sport person, however, I do like to swim. The weather in LA today is gloomy but I still jumped in the pool and did some laps.

I don't know if it was being submerged in water, or that I was freezing, (I HATE to be cold), but I feel as though my body and my mind got a big shock. I feel better, and it sure got me out of my head.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
If you go swimming wet your hair in your bathroom first. By doing this your hair will absorb clean water and not chlorine. Wear sunblock also to prevent skin cancer.