Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bulls eye

I want to start off with I'm sorry if this blog offends anyone, and it's gonna be a little off subject. So, as an actress, I often get in my head, but don't we all. Yesterday evening I went on a hike by myself to just get some peace, after that a friend called me to go shooting at the riffle range.

Can I just say that was the best thing I could have done. I grew up around guns, my father is a hunter/fisherman. One of the rooms in my parents home is a gun room, where my father keeps all of his equipment, and his guns locked in a big safe. So, I know how to use guns. I would NEVER kill an animal, (I was a vegan for a year), but shooting guns makes me feel extremely powerful.

I want to express that I went with an ex-LA PD and guns are extremely dangerous, you can't go to shooting ranges alone because of it. I'm even thinking about taking a course because I'm actually a good shot.....last night I shot a bulls eye. Bottom line: last night I felt so good after shooting!!! Think about what will make you feel good because feeling good goes hand and hand with being healthy.

Once again, I apologize if this offends anyone.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Once a week eat whatever you want. I have a very clean, healthy diet but one meal a week I eat pretty bad, either pizza, french fries, or Mexican food. This helps me not binge, and I look forward to my bad meal.