Tuesday, April 6, 2010

15 lbs.

I am happy to say that I moved up to 15lbs. today!!!! Wooohooooo!!!! For those of you who don't know, my arms are my weakest body part and I have been trying to move my dumbbells up from 12lbs to 15lbs.....today I reached that goal!!!!

I wasn't able to perform all of my exercises with the 15lb weights, but it's a start and in no time I will be there. That's what's great about setting goals, when you reach them you feel pretty good. This was a small goal of mine, by reaching it I'm going to reward myself and buy a new dress, (I love clothes).

I believe you should reward yourself when achieving a goal. It could be treating yourself to a glass of wine, or buying yourself something, whatever you feel fit. I know that I will have an incredible day.......set a goal today and take a small step to achieve it.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Throw away your scale. I hate scale's, I think they make us all crazy. Measure your success in more subtle ways. Are your clothes a bit looser? Do you have more energy? Are you sleeping better? Do you feel healthier?